Thursday, May 22, 2014

Sherlock


Sherlock Holmes

Sherlock: “Consulting criminal. Brilliant.”
Moriarty: “Isn’t it? No one ever gets to me… and no one ever will.”
Sherlock: “I did.”
Moriarty: “You’ve come the closest. Now you’re in my way.”
Sherlock: “Thank you”.
Moriarty: “Didn’t mean that as a compliment.”
Sherlock: “Yes you did.”
Moriarty: “Yeah okay, I did. But the flirting’s over now, Sherlock, Daddy’s had enough now! I’ve shown you what I can do, I cut lose all those people. All those little problems, even thirty milion quid just to get you to come out and play. So take this as a friendly warning, my dear: back off. Although I have loved this, this little game of ours, playing Jim from IT, playing gay. Did you like the little touch with the underwear?”
Sherlock: “People have died.”
Moriarty: “That’s what people DO!“



                      Sherlock: Series 3 Launch Trailer







No comments:

Post a Comment